Tuesday 1 February 2011

On the starting block...wobbling a bit!

Add caption
Ready, steady, Rock n'Rolla....Calling all you creative, groovy ****ers.....To make this worthwhile, and not me dribbling on to myself, we now need to get networking......Get your photos, inspired moments up here and tell all your chums to follow it too.
It is past midnight & I realise I have been completely absorbed looking at hundreds of photos for potential uploading...A bit like shoes & earrings, there are never enough.  So my camera will be snapping away even more than usual, accompanied by a notebook as I am fed up with forgetting things!!!! People, dogs & cat have gone off to bed, leaving me wired with nobody to bounce ideas off.  Frustrating.  Will sign off with this idea shamelessly lifted (with huge thanks) from Cara Gordon-Stevens:
1 - Go to wikipedia and hit random. The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2 - Go to quotationspage.com and hit random. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”. Third picture no matter what ...it is, will be your album cover.
4 - Use photoshop or similar (picnik.com is a free online photo editor) to put it all together.
5 - Post it with this text in the "caption".




No comments: