Tuesday 3 January 2017

It's been a long, long time

   Well HELLO Global Village of infinite love, hate and finite opportunities to start over. My oh my, the online world has moved on apace since I last wrote on this blog.....Instagram has now become my social media of choice, so I thought it was a good opportunity to start my ramblings once more whilst simultaneously working on a germ of an idea for a book (is'nt everyone?!)...It's more of an amoeba of an idea, but hey, maybe it will grow if nurtured.... 
   Truth is, I got lazy and uninspired for a few years.  Got bogged down in a bit of darkness; life in shades of grey not full colour..Was it the menopause I wonder? Who knows. I experienced  a lack-lustre, blank page time; an inspiration block, a mini-identity crisis whilst disliking the motivation of the human race...endlessly searching/questioning/working on what I want from life. Glad and thankful to report that apart from the occasional blip, I am back on it, head removed from fundament - life that is......and coffee - lots of coffee..and tequila...and champagne (wards off dementia apparently)...oh and vodka and wine..In moderation naturellement...


   Meanwhile, back in the real , functioning world - the one where you have to "do" to survive - I kinda think you owe it to others (after the teenage "me, me, me years) and to yourself as a living, breathing, contributing member of the human race to endeavour to work hard, play hard, sleep hard. This I have managed praise be to continue to do, partying on regardless of any inner turmoil, otherwise - durr -what is the point? I mercifully have the blessing of patient, understanding friends and family- a chosen awesome Tribe of folk who hold me up and provide me with a duvet of love and roots to keep me steady.
   Lordy - look at the time - I need to feed les animaux and prep supper for the returning beloved Fam, but will return later for further vague musings and post this to make sure all is in working order. 
   A bientot tout le monde.

No comments: